CASH ON DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
Click here:- https://www.amazon.in/dp/9387279812?ref=myi_title_dp
NEW VERSION: Available now based on the 20th September 2019 CBSE Sample Paper.
In Social Science, we at Educart analysed every aspect during the editing of this sample papers book - from marks distribution to past papers to periodic tests. This book also strictly follows CBSE guidelines, February 2020 exam blueprint and exam syllabus.
This book covers:
- 10 Practice Papers (solved)
- 4 Self-assessment papers
- CBSE September 2019 Sample Paper
- CBSE March 2019 Board Paper (solved by topper)
- CBSE 2018 Topper Answer Sheet
Maps questions are easy marks and every map in each sample paper is neatly marked to be able to grasp all type of questions and score those easy marks.
Extra value items added in this book:
- Utilising 15 minute reading time just before the exam (by CBSE topper)
- Structuring your Maths Exam 3 hours smartly (by CBSE Markers)
- CBSE prescribed marking scheme points (value points) underlined in each solution (CBSE markers look for these key points in your answers to allot full marks)
Self-assessments are prepared to give you enough ammunition needed to destroy the February 2020 exam once you have covered the syllabus.
A must buy for practice of the upcoming February 2020 Social Science Exam!