Educart NCERT Exemplar Mathematics Class 10 Problem Solutions (with reduced syllabus chart for 2021)
Mathematics CBSE Class 10 NCERT Exemplar is on the reduced syllabus.
NCERT has developed Exemplar Problems in Mathematics for Class X with the objective to cover the fundamentals of all Class X topics. This special edition of Educart Mathematics NCERT Exemplar Book for Class X Mathematics will act as the Bible for students preparing for their dream careers. It is made my country’s top CBSE teachers in collaboration with Educart Experts after a year of rigorous research and development process. This Mathematics Educart Exemplar book is prepared by our country's top experts, to give students a single reference book throughout the year to clear doubts.
Below are the key differentiation of this Educart book:
• Every single question of this Educart NCERT Exemplar is solved keeping the basics in mind.
• Strict NCERT syllabus guidelines are followed when writing explanations.
• Special attention is put to explanations of MCQs and VSA as 25% of paper comes from them.
• Questions that have appeared in previous board examinations are identified, so that students use that extra data to prioritize important questions.
• NCERT recommended Diksha 2.0 platform (launched February 2020) questions (important ones) are solved at the end of each chapter.
Educart NCERT Exemplar Mathematics also serves the purpose of revision, in the last moments before Board examinations, especially, as a major part of paper comes from this book statistically. We sincerely hope that the contents of this book will prove immensely beneficial to all students. We wish you the best of luck.