CBSE Sample Question Papers Class 10 Mathematics (Basic) For February 2020 Exam (SP104)
CASH ON DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
Click here:- https://www.amazon.in/dp/9387279804?ref=myi_title_dp
NEW VERSION: Available now based on the 20th September 2019 CBSE Sample Paper.
This Maths Basic book is extra special as it was prepared by a CBSE author who knows about CBSE markings, official paper setting and CBSE Class 10th Exam patterns more than any other CBSE expert in the country. We were lucky to have him prepare the papers of this Maths book. It’s been bought by more than 4800 students since it came out in September 2019 and is our best-seller already.
This Book Covers the following:
- 10 Practice Papers (solved)
- 4 Self-assessment papers
- CBSE September 2019 Sample Paper
- CBSE March 2019 Board Paper (solved by topper)
- CBSE 2018 Topper Answer Sheet
Extra value items Added in this Book:
- Utilising 15 minute reading time just before the exam (by CBSE topper)
- Structuring your Maths Exam 3 hours smartly (by CBSE Markers)
- 2020 marking scheme points (value points) underlined in each sample paper solution (CBSE markers look for these key points in your answers to allot full Marks).
The geometry section diagrams are accurately drawn to clear your understanding of all kinds of geometry questions that can appear in the upcoming February 2020 exam.
4 Self-assessments are included to help you practice without the temptation of checking the solutions at the back and thus strain your memory further to get to the answer. Solutions of which are here and on our main page too.
A must buy book as vouched by many experts in Mathematics!